Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and search engines costs you real sales.
Online Directory Management lets you control your listings across 60+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Foursquare, Yahoo, and Yelp.
Get on Google
Today’s world of smartphones, mobile moments, and self-driving cars demands accurate location data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing strategy than Google.
TIK:TALK Syncs and manages your Google My Business account and:
- Updates your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings
- Controls the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date
- Saves you time and streamlines your your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web with our online directory management platform
Enhance and Drive Revenue From Your Listings
Help customers choose you by letting us create a complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps, and local directories where they search for local businesses.
ENHANCED CONTENT SYNDICATION: We leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside basic NAP. Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more with this exclusive 50-character field.
Measure With Exclusive Analytics
Analytics are crucial to your success. Our publisher relationships provide exclusive analytics on your presence across our network to help you measure what’s working and how customers are engaging.
LISTING VISITOR REPORTING: See how often a listing appears in local search results, the views its detail page receives, and the number of times customers click on a Featured Message – which helps you tie revenue back to your digital presence.
SEARCH TERM REPORTING: Monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. Use this information to optimize your listings and your own website for the keywords you want and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
Listen To Your Customers
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and amplify those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web. Monitor the feedback and content customers generate about your locations to ensure you deliver the best experience possible, everywhere.
REVIEW MONITORING: Monitor and search customer reviews by location across every PowerListings site that supports them, including Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Citysearch, in real time. Get custom notifications for new reviews, search reviews by location, and analyze how customer feedback varies over time and across locations.
SOCIAL LOCATION PAGE POSTING: Get the word out quickly and easily by posting on your Google+, Facebook, and Foursquare accounts directly from the dashboard. Post content immediately, or schedule posts to publish at a future date and time.
LOCAL LISTENING: Keep tabs on the Google+, Facebook, and Foursquare content that customers generate from your locations and respond directly from the dashboard.