Are you looking for a job that allows you to exercise your creative abilities or really plays to your organizational strengths? At TikTalk Marketing, we may have the position that is just right for you. We are a company that is all about marrying the left and right brain approaches together; we understand the importance of a creative environment and the necessity of structure and analytics.
We’re not just a full service agency; we’re the one-stop-shop for small business marketing needs. We build unique marketing and media plans for our clients using a wide variety of in-house products and services.
Take a look at the job opportunities we have available and see if a job at TIK:TALK is right for you.
Base Salary + Commission
We’re looking for a go-getter who has a proven ability to get in front of small business owners and build meaningful relationships. While you should have some experience with marketing or media, you don’t have to be an expert on any particular product or service we offer (we have that covered). Your expertise is building a relationship with a small business and then providing whatever marketing products and services make sense for that client.
At TIK:TALK Marketing, we’re changing the approach to offering marketing services to businesses. Your job is to start with the client relationship, understand their brand, their unique strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges. You will become the go-to marketing person for your clients, because you will have access to just about anything they may need related to marketing. With your help, each of the products and services you prescribe for your clients are fulfilled by our in-house team of experts.
Just to be clear, while account management is a big part of the job, this is a sales position. After all, you have to win the client before you can manage their account. Candidates should be comfortable with prospecting and B2B/outside sales.
Is this job right for you? If so, APPLY TODAY!
- High school or equivalent
- Outside Sales: 1 year
- Proven experience closing deals in B2B/outside sales, preferably in marketing and media
- Reliable transportation throughout DFW
- Smartphone released in the past 2 years with reliable data service
- Laptop computer with access to internet
- Professional writing & speaking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current book of business or accounts
Social Media Manager
WHO WE ARE
TIK:TALK Marketing is a fast-growing full-service agency in Uptown Dallas specializing in web & mobile app development, social media management, graphic design & print production, branding, and media consulting. Our clients include local restaurants, financial services firms, fashion designers, retailers, dentists, architects, non-profits, health & beauty, and even a reality TV star! Everything we do revolves around our central mission to build marketing machines that help our clients achieve their business goals, with measurable results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a social media mastermind to spearhead marketing content creation and social media management for our local small business clientele, which is growing quickly! You’ll be part of a collaborative team, in touch with clients and account managers for approval and feedback. We’ll expect you to think outside the box with generating fresh, exciting social content, campaigns, & events that make a measurable difference to our clients. We need a self-starter with a love for social media marketing who isn’t afraid to speak up and take action to help our client campaigns make a meaningful impact for their businesses. You’ll be given resources to continually update your skills, adapt to social platform changes, and educate the team on ways to be better, faster, with bigger impact.
- Paid Vacation Time
- 35-Hour Work Week
- Ongoing Team-Building Events
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education
- Referral Commissions
- Performance Bonuses & Incentives
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise with content formats, requirements, and restrictions on all major social media platforms including (at least) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin
- Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter Ad Platforms (Targeting, Costing, Content Restrictions, Analytics)
- Experience scheduling content in Hootsuite
- Expertise with engagement and conversion metrics related to each social network or platform (Likes, Follows, Retweets, Check-Ins, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills
- Hashtag research
- Follower-building strategies & software
PREFERABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Graphic Design Including GIF Creation
- Influencer Marketing (Outreach, Negotiation, Campaign Management, & Analysis/Reporting)
- Facebook Retargeting (Pixel Placement)
- Google Analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Social Media Management: 2 years